- OES11 SP1 April update fixes API issue
- NCP fix expected in OES11 SP2
- Updated gwtapp.dll required for GW 2012
- OES11 SP1 serious NCP bug
- Novell Client 2.0 SP2 IR3 fixes API issues
- GW 2012 client bug causes application errors
- JRButils V18 installer issue
- Novell Client 2.0 SP1 susceptible to unclosed connection handles
- GroupWise issue may cause an application error
- Novell Client for Vista/W7 2.0 SP1 IR4 bug in a cluster environment
- Checking for extended attributes on OES Linux returns 0x890C
- Novell Client for Vista/W7 2.0 SP1 IR3 bug affects move_obj
- Novell Client for Vista/W7 2.0 SP1 IR3 bug setting passwords
- OES2 SP2a X attribute on directories
- NW client bug causes error 0xC0000005 (-1073741819)
- OES2 SP2a Linux bug affects whodidit
- JRButils on Linux
- OES2 SP2a issue when traversing a directory structure
- Connection APIs on OES2 SP2
- Installer failing with error -5009
- Issues with the Novell Client for Windows Vista and W7
Connection APIs on OES2 SP2 Posted on 13 March 2009 under NetWare (Updated 28 May 2013)
In 2008, we reported to Novell that two connection related APIs were not implemented in OES2, and a 3rd was not returning some information correctly. Despite assurances that all three would be fixed in SP1, two issues remained:
The API for clearing workstation connections was implemented in SP1 and is working correctly.
The API for returning the connections holding a file open was implemented in SP2 and is working correctly.
The API which returns the number of NCP requests, bytes read and bytes written since login still returns garbage values in OES2 SP2a. Affected programs are "jrbusers" and "requests".
We have recently discovered another API which has yet to be implemented on OES Linux. NWScanPhysicalLocksByConnFile is not available in OES2 SP2a. This prevents openfile from showing physical lock information.